Tuesday 24 April 2012

U Is For...UFO's

My twenty-first post for the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge, U Is For... UFO's:

UFO's or Unidentified Flying Object. I'm a big fan of spaceships, although none of those are really UFO's since I've identified them.

I suppose UFO's are objects that technically only fly when they are inside a planetary orbit and above its surface.

I posted a few other pictures that I've drawn here. For some reason I left this one out, well not any more.

I Drew This:
The UFO looks a bit like a Dalek saucer from Doctor Who. I don't think it was a deliberate choice, but maybe that makes this a semi-identified flying object.

4 comments:

Li said...

I saw there was a "fireball" (meteor?) out west yesterday. Was it really a meteor, or an alien spaceship traffic accident? Enquiring minds wanna know...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A SIFO?

Patricia JL said...

I always enjoy watching the shows on UFOs. Interesting mysteries. ^^

Dave said...

Li, intriguing...

Alex J. Cavanaugh, a SIFO indeed.

Patricia Lynne, UFOs are an interesting antidote to certainty.