My seventeenth post for the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge, Q Is For... Quiz:
1) What 'A' is Buffy The Vampire Slayer's middle name?
2) What 'B' is a character in Harold Pinter's The Dumb Waiter?
3) What 'C' is the fictional Alaskan town in which Northern Exposure was set?
4) What 'D' is the greatest, fantastic, wherever there's danger he'll be there, the ace, amazing, the strongest, the quickest, the best, the greatest, fantastic, wherever there's danger he'll be there, the ace, amazing, the strongest, the quickest, the best, terrific, magnific, the greatest secret agent in the world, Power House, the fastest, the greatest, the best?
5) What 'E' is the speed that Doc's DeLorean needed to reach to achieve time travel?
6) What 'F' is Mr Benn's street?
7) What 'G' is Nanny Ogg's first name?
8) What 'H' is the setting of Quatermass And The Pit?
9) What 'I' is the US state that Star Trek's James T. Kirk says he is from?
10) What 'J' is the company that owned Red Dwarf and Rimmer and Lister worked for?
11) What 'K' is a shape-changing robot companion from Doctor Who?
12) What 'L' is the first name of the protagonist of Gulliver's Travels?
13) What 'M' is the name of I in Withnail And I?
14) What 'N' is the epidemic that hit Royston Vasey in The League Of Gentlemen?
15) What 'O' is the leader of the Autobots in Transformers?
16) What 'P' is "Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as"?
17) What 'Q' illustrated most of Roald Dahl's books for children?
18) What 'R' is the company that owns the Dollhouse in Dollhouse?
19) What 'S' is the name of Gandalf's horse in The Lord Of The Rings?
20) What 'T' is Guybrush's surname?
21) What 'U' is the holiday being celebrated in Firefly's The Train Job?
22) What 'V' is a group also known as the Desperate Dan Appreciation Society, the Draught Beer Preservation Society, the Custard Pie Appreciation Consortium, the Sherlock Holmes English Speaking Vernacular, the Office Block Persecution Affinity and the Skyscraper Condemnation Affiliate?
23) What 'W' was on the wall in Pulp's 'Disco 2000'?
24) What 'X' is the taxonomic name of the Alien from the Alien films?
25) What 'Y' is the name of Brian K. Vaughn's last man?
26) What 'Z' is the name of Futurama's physician?
I hope you enjoy it. Answers here.