Wednesday 15 August 2012

Carruthers Camera #26

Five more photos I took for the Carruthers blog:

I took Branded in a discount shop in Bradford. I was asked not to take any more photographs, but thankfully not until I had taken all that I wanted.

Neighbours was taken in Bounds Green, North London.

Placed was taken Islington, North London in a back street off Holloway Road.

There's No Business... was taken outside a brilliantly-named shop in Southgate, North London and that's my reflection. Sadly I don't think it's there any more.

High On The Hill was taken in the borough of Camden, on Herbal Hill, EC1 in London, although I suppose you could have guessed that.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The one with the shed and high rise is quite a contrast.

Dave said...

That's London for you.