Tuesday 31 December 2019

My 2019

"So this is Christmas and what have you done? Another year over and a new one just begun"

This has been an extraordinary year. Obviously, the most important and life-changing event all year was birth of my son. It was a wonderful thing that entirely turned our lives upside down. An impending birth really focusses the mind and in my case it made me want to redouble my efforts with my writing.

I wrote twenty articles for Hero Collector: Back In The Loop, Doctor Who: Twenty Years Of Fatal Death, Star Trek: The Many Deaths Of Janeway, Alien@40: Crew Expendable, Battlestar Galactica: The Finale@40, Star Trek DS9: What We Left Behind Review, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace@20, Battlestar Galactica: The 13th Colony, Top TV Body Swaps, Star Trek: 25 Years Of The Dominion, Over The Moon, Doctor Who: The Fourth Wall, Marvel@80: Forgotten Heroes, Marvel@80: Who Was That Masked Man?, Space Pirates Ahoy!, Spaced@20, Halloween On Screen, Tagline Top Tens, Gunslingers Of The Galaxy. and 2020 Vision.



Outside In Gains A Soul was published containing my essay, Under New Management.


I neglected this blog and things like the Carruthers Ten Year On posts made it very obvious that I had. After missing July altogether, I got back on track from August onwards with a post every three to six days or so. The Carruthers posts are now up to date and the Twitter Twatter posts are not far off.

No comments: