Well, me. Obviously.
Allow me to present a preview of the year to come. Here are my predictions for 2019:
- Canada will build a wall on its southern border and, out of solidarity, Mexico will pay for it.
- The Carmarthenshire village of Bancyfelin will inexplicably win Miss Universe.
- Theresa May, but then again she May not.
- Sea levels will rise, flooding the Mongolian lowlands and creating an inland sea, which will create thousands of refugees, but will also be a huge boost to the local pedalo and jetski rental businesses.
- Beards will be compulsory for all.
Happy New Year.