Thursday 12 August 2010

Pockets



This was filmed for Behind The Bike Shed's show Hearts In The Gutter and was more recently shown as part of the Bike Shed Festival's Film Night. It was written by Gareth Brown and filmed by Benjamin Roberts. I play both Barry and the stern voiceover, although for some reason I was credited only for my 'Staring'. Maybe I stare particularly well.

My girlfriend said of Barry's accent that my attempt at a northern accent had improved since we recorded Pockets. I didn't like to point out that it wasn't that long ago that we filmed it. In my defence Barry's accent was supposed to be a bit rubbish. I'm sticking to that.

Sadly the website address http://www.stopitpockets.com/ does not exist.

2 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

Your staring just about makes up for the accent, though. Excellent staring :0)

Dave said...

I dare to stare.