Friday 13 March 2015

Nosey

Today is Red Nose Day. Every other year millions of people do something funny for money and raise millions more for Comic Relief.

In previous years, the red noses have gone on sale in threes and I took the following photos in 2009, 2011 and 2013. Seven years on, this feels like a tradition I must maintain.

This year three more noses went on sale. Along with three more. And another three. They were sold in opaque bags, which meant that in order to collect all nine, you probably had to buy dozens. I'm not complaining, it's all for charity. I only managed to find five of the noses. I won't tell you what I spent.

I've taken another photo in the same vein with this year's noses:


As you can see, glasses were also available, so naturally I bought them as well.

Go on, donate.

No comments: