Monday 23 May 2011

Microfiction Monday #28 & #29

It's been a while since I've written any Microfiction Mondays and I've missed it. It was a regular stimulus that kept me thinking. I enjoyed it so much that having missed out on a fair few Mondaysworth, I went back to the beginning and worked my way through the earlier pictures.

After twenty-seven weeks of writing two a week, suddenly the new Microfiction Monday stimuli pictures stopped. In the weeks that followed it didn't look as though there would be any more forthcoming, so I decide to go back and finish off what I started:

Here's the twenty-eighth photo:


And here's my response:

The monster looked down at the goat. He knew it was a trap, but even he thought it was cruel to tether the goat out of reach of the grass.

- - - - -

Here's the twenty-ninth picture:


Here's my response:

"What do you mean by 'A Roman Knows?'"

No comments: