Thursday 9 July 2020

My First Week On Medium


I've been making a concerted effort to publish some articles on Medium. I'm still new at this and working out how it ticks.

Monkey Tennis?, about how Alan Partridge singlehandedly created the TV landscape of today.

An Interview With Velvet Chain, a band that appeared in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Why I Adore The Station Agent And You Should Too, a brilliant yet underrated film. I was pretty excited, because this article got 'curated'

An Interview With The Discworld's Falconer Dave 'Hodgesaargh' Hodges, the real life individual who inspired Terry Pratchett to include him in his Discworld novels.

My Sixteen Month-Old-Son Made This Fauvist Masterpiece And What It Taught Me About Parenting

What's The One Thing Most Billionaires Have In Common? It's not garages.


An Interview With Pulp. I have a habit of asking the wrong questions.


No comments: