Monday 4 January 2010

I'm Going For A Run

New Year's resolutions are for making and then breaking. So the most efficient way to come out of the other side with your head held high is to avoid making them in the first place.

I didn't make New Year's resolution this year, but I, someone who doesn't traditionally go running, am going for a run in January. This is because I am in training for the London Marathon. Yep, I'm as surprised as you are. I've agreed to run it for charity so I can't back out now.

I'll post when you can, and should, sponsor me.

So spare a thought for me as I puff and wheeze and stumble about.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm impressed. There's no way I'd have considered a marathon, even when I was young and well. Good luck with it!

I love your blog title.

Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Dave said...

Thanks.

I'll remind you of this when I've set up sponsorship links etc...

I look forward to reading your secret stories.

Dave said...

http://www.justgiving.com/running-actors