Thursday 31 December 2020

My 2020

What a year we've had.

I haven't been as prolific as in previous years, but I have been looking after a one year old, which for the record is much more difficult than looking after a baby. With 'the terrible two's' just around the corner I'm not expecting it to get any easier any time soon, but I refuse to give myself a hard time over it.

2020 has undeniably been a challenge for all of us. Just getting through it seems like an achievement in itself.

I conceived of a documentary about the effects of the Covid 19 lockdown on a small Yorkshire village that became Carleton In Lockdown.


I managed to write some articles for Hero Collector, but so far only four have seen the light of day: Aliens: A History In Comics, Predator Comics Crossovers, James Bond: Top Ten Car Chases and 2021: The Year Ahead. I have some others are due to be published later.
Outside In Trusts No One was published containing my article, Neighborhood Watch.


I've written for several future Outside In volumes and a couple of comics collections, but more news on those as and when they are published.

I also have a new project which begins the day after tomorrow, but more news on that the day after tomorrow...

No comments: