Monday 17 March 2014

Draw My Lives

This was the first thing I wrote for Bad Teeth. The Doctor draws his lives. To be honest, the Draw My Life phenomenon had passed me by, but it's essentially an illustrated autobiography. I should have posted this last November during the height of Doctor Who's big fiftieth anniversary celebrations, but I was busy writing my next script for Bad Teeth and had my eye off the blog a bit.

I should stress that although I wrote the script and described what I wanted to see drawn, I didn't do the artwork and my thanks go out to the artist whoever they may be.



Maybe I'll do another post with annotations to all the geeky details.

I wrote this before we, the audience, knew anything about John Hurt's Doctor and so that's why he is omitted. At the time of posting the video has been watched over 50,000 times and managed to spark a very odd debate in the comments that cited Lungbarrow, 9/11, Beavis And Butthead, Graeme Garden, Peter Davidson (sic) and contained the assertion that the "7th doctor wasen't scottish"

A Happy Belated Birthday to Doctor Who.

No comments: