Monday 25 June 2012

1500 x Carruthers

The Mr Carruthers Presents...Daily blog has reached 1500 posts.

Crikey.

Back when it was only 1000, I compiled a list of ten of my favourite posts. Now that it is up to 1500, it seemed like a good time to do the same again.

So without repetition and just as arbitrarily, here are fifteen more of my favourite posts:

A Mystery Throughout History

The Search Goes On

Thwarted For E's & Wizz

Coughs And Sleazes Spread Diseases

Rupert Facemelter: A Life In Mime

Be Safe, Be Seen

Get Well Soon

On The Nth Day Of Christmas...

I'm Up Here

The Adventure Of The Solitary Cyclist, Part Thirteen

Used

Scrabbled

Twenty-Ten

Juice

Spot The Odd Man Out

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

1500? Congratulations. I just hit 500 and can't imagine that many posts.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Quite an achievement Dave. That's a lot since 2009. Honestly, I don't know how many posts we're up to. I'm afraid to look.

Dave said...

Thanks. That's what happens when you post something, rain or shine, everyday since halfway through 2008.

I'm glad I can be a bit more leisurely on this blog.

SpacerGuy said...

Spot the Odd Man Out is funny. I'm stopping by to let you know that you've been tagged in today's blog post. Report to the Transporter Room.
http://startrekspace.blogspot.com

Dave said...

Thanks.

I acknowledge my tagging and have finally finished elevening.