Saturday 31 March 2012

Mr Atoz

The photo below depicts Mr Atoz, the aptly-named librarian played by Ian Wolfe in the Star Trek episode All Our Yesterdays.


When I first became aware of the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge, Mr Atoz immediately sprang to mind. I've never quite gotten around to taking part, but this year is different and tomorrow I will be posting the first of 26 posts in April, one for each letter of the alphabet.

The organisers of the challenge have recently been emphasising brevity, but sadly not until after I'd written and scheduled most of my posts. I've still got a few more to write, but I'm determined that if I start it I should finish it and brevity be damned.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good theme! As long as they aren't super long, you'll still get visitors. We've just learned from experience that shorter posts are read more often as people try to visit as many blogs as possible.

Dave said...

Thanks. It makes sense.